1. To endeavor for the
welfare of children with special needs.
2. In accordance with the first aim, we intend to construct
modern complexes complete with all facilities available free of
cost. These will include
accommodation, education, medical and recreational
3. To establish institutes of high caliber for those special
children who have the potential to be educated, in order to make
them independent and
4. For those special children who unable to get educated
due to their age but still have the ability to learn skills, workshops
will be designed and
started for them. This would enable them to
lead a productive and relatively prosperous life.
5. To establish hospitals that provide complete and free
treatment those special children whose disability is curable.
6. Those special children who don’t have any useful ability
whatsoever and do not have any relative who can look after them,
they will be
accommodated for life in the complex where
they would be looked after.
7. To establish a permanent
club that will consistently make the opportunities available for
sports and recreation and its necessities.